Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm ONE!

I am 1 years old! It flew by so quick.  I have learned so much in JUST 1 YEAR!!! Mom and Dad think I'm the cutest and sweetest baby in the world and they can't believe how much love they have for me. I know I'm loved and I'm starting to show my love toward them. I give hugs and kisses and reach up for a cuddle when I need some loves.
Here are a few things I'm doing now:
Walking EVERYWHERE..
Climbing up ladders
Drinking out of a sippy cup
Taking 2 naps a day
Playing with my baby's
Scaring mom and dad
Hiding in boxes and other hiding places
playing peek-a-boo
Learning sign language
Throwing and Rolling balls
Climbing up slides and sliding down
taking showers
Climbing up and down stairs
sitting in a forward facing car-seat
Using forks and spoons to feed myself

I'm on the go and mom and dad have to watch me every second. They like to push me around in my car and take me on walks to the big hills by our house and let me roll down them in my push car. I have so much fun.
I have started talking and saying lots of words. Here are my favorite ones..
Light        ball         Apple
Jesus        outside    Thanks
Baby        No No     ma ma
Da Da      Dad         out
up            Boo         bah bah
Banana    Hot          birds
Fish         Trash       bye bye
Books      E-d-e-n    snow
Flower     shoes       Na Na (Christianna)
papa

I am also making these animal sounds
Cat     Dog
Bee     Monkey
Bear    Owl

We had my Dr. Appointment last week and he said I was growing great and that I was doing so well.
Here are my 12mth stats
Age: 12 mths
Date: 10/23/12
weight: 24lb 4.5oz (90%)
Length: 30.75" (92%)
Head circ: 46.5cm (85%)

I also got my flu shot and was such a good girl.  Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me and gave me lots of hugs and kisses.
Love,
Baby Eden


No comments:

Post a Comment