Tuesday, July 24, 2012

9 Months Old Already.. ?


I can't believe it has already been 9 months.  It's amazing how much I can learn in such a small period of time.  Here are a few things I've learned and mastered.

I feed myself finger foods
I wave Hello & Goodbye
I give kisses on command
I crawl EVERYWHERE
I pull myself onto anything I can
I eat cords, paper, books, and pretty much everything in sight
I say "mama" all the time
I can say da da and bah  bah
I can point at objects & use my pincers
Ive also got 8 teeth and I smile at anyone that looks at me. I'm friendly and love to be around other kids and adults.  I enjoy being outside and playing in the water. My hair is thickening and I love crawling into cabnents, dishwashers and under tables.. I love exploring.

I had a 9mth visit with my Dr. and here are my stats:
Age: 9 months
Date 7/20/12
Weight: 21 lbs 15oz (92%)
Length: 29.25" (94%)
Head circ: 44.8cm (71%)

I'm growing healthy and strong and mommy and daddy are so proud of me!!

Love,

Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment