Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Look Mom and Dad... here I am! :)

I waved at my M&D today for the first time. They were so excited to see how fast I've grown. I'm already a 11 week old fetus. They weren't expecting to see my little arms waving! Dad thinks I'm a fighter and that I was throwing punches. Mom corrected him, saying I'm a lover not a fighter. I wonder who will be right! :)
You can catch me in the top left corner of the screen! :) I wanted to make sure that they saw me because my heartbeat was a little to hard to find. My great idea was to wave my new arms in the air so they couldn't miss me & also so they knew I was okay. I think I got their attention! :) Can you see me?



Click here for the full video.

Here we all are waiting for the Dr. :)







They don't look nervous... but they are! :)

Love,
Baby



No comments:

Post a Comment