Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mommys girl!

Eden my heart feels like it will burst with the love I have for you.  After a year and a half I still wake up excited to see you and hold and kiss you as if I hadn't seen you in weeks.  I miss you when you sleep and I can't get enough of you when you wake.  Lately you have become my little buddy and a mama's girl.  You want to be where I am and want me stay with you.  You have such a sweet spirit and you are so funny! You make me laugh regularly.  You are spunky, witty, friendly and very strong minded. You love to be silly and love to be outside.  It is finally starting to be warm and you can't get enough of the fresh air.  You want to play and mingle and make new friends.  I love watching you grow and feeling my heart expand. I'm sad that our alone time is limited but excited to welcome your new baby sister.  I want to cherish every minute while it's just the 2 of us girls.. and dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment